Strat Body Drilled for Floyd - 1989 Razzberry Strat Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat Body Drilled for Floyd - 1989 Razzberry Strat Plus

Updated with lower price! Someone informed me that the bridge crack is a bigger pain to fix than I had anticipated. After some thought, I modified this post to reflect a lower (and hopefully), more reasonable price considering the resources involved in fixing this issue.

1989 Razzberry USA Strat Plus routed for Schaller Floyd. Great-sounding body, but you'll have to fix the crack near the lower bridge stud (also one near the neck pocket, but that's just a finish crack and purely cosmetic). Otherwise, it's in decent shape for a 29-year-old guitar. Light swirling and belt-buckle rash as you'd expect. I'm pretty sure it's alder but don't quote me on that. Weighs around 5 pounds, give or take an ounce. I'll even throw in your choice of gold (brand-new) or vintage (aka, original Fender) chrome recessed Strat top jack, Schaller strap locks and the original tremolo cover plate. $150 or best offer.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mahog-o-caster; 08-21-2018, 04:37 PM.

Re: Handyperson's Special - $200 Strat Body Routed for Floyd - 1989 Razzberry Strat P

Updated with price drop and new pics.

Originally posted by Mahog-o-caster View Post
    1989 Razzberry USA Strat Plus routed for Schaller Floyd. Great-sounding body, but you'll have to fix the crack near the lower bridge stud (also one near the neck pocket, but that's just a finish crack and purely cosmetic). Otherwise, it's in decent shape for a 29-year-old guitar. Light swirling and belt-buckle rash as you'd expect. I'm pretty sure it's alder but don't quote me on that. Weighs around 5 pounds, give or take an ounce. I'll even throw in your choice of gold (brand-new) or vintage (aka, original Fender) chrome recessed Strat top jack, Schaller strap locks and the original tremolo cover plate. $200 or best offer.

Comment

Working...
    X