This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Near OH: Peavey Classic 50 212

Shipping it will be painful, so I am looking for OH or bordering state buyers. Still if anyone wants to pay the shipping cost I can make it happen. Here is a link to my Craigslist ad:

https://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/...705833189.html

As a preview this is the first of three Peaveys I will be selling. Coming next are my Triple XXX Half Stack and Classic 20 combo.
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Re: FS Near OH: Peavey Classic 50 212

Wish I could....but I can’t [emoji53]

Comment

Nice amp. I used to live just up the street from you, on E. Como.

Comment

It appears to be a much smaller world than I suspected. We probably passed in the neighborhood, back in the 70's. My cousins lived on E Lakeview and a I spent many a summer with them.

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Wow! Yup. Wasn't it the corner of Lakeview and N. High that had the little Irish pub? Or was that a block south on Pacemont? Had many a good beer there.

Comment

I remember the Pace High Carryout. It is still there. Not that they ever supplied us underage kids with anything. ;-) I can't come up with the name of the Irish place but I can see it in my mind and want to mark it a few blocks South on the on the East side of High Street. High Street is changing and I'm not sure if it is for the better, but I kind of have to yield to the kids these days. It is definitely different at Hound Dogs and the Blue Danube these days my brother!

Comment

Been to the 'Dube many times. The Irish pub appears to be a Mexican restaurant now. Los Agavez Taqueria at the corner of Pacemont and N. High. I was just up there this last March for a reunion with old friends. German Village was cool, but different, and Easton has grown beyond recognition. Had a killer martini at Brio's. (Or two.)

Comment

Sadly, I think the 'Dube is currently shut down. First time in something like 75 years. Fortunately it appears it will be reopening although in a different location. Nancy's went thru something similar a few years back and was able to reopen in the same location. There are some crazy things happening with the real estate around the OSU campus.

Shameless bump and cross post that my Triple XXX half stack is also up for sale:

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...XXX-Half-Stack

Comment

Bump.

Comment

*** SOLD ***

Comment

Forgot to check Close this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X