banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Eden Analog Cold compress THE NAMM Show PROTOTYPE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Eden Analog Cold compress THE NAMM Show PROTOTYPE!

Bought this one from Chris the owner of Eden Analog a number of years back and it was on my pedal board for a while. I am now running the Boss CS-3's and this one has been sitting on the shelf for a few years now. This was THE 2006 NAMM Show prototype that started it all according to Chris, he gave it to me to try in 2008 and I wound up keeping it. Here is the thread on TGP about it all
    I stumbled on to these today. I got wind of a new shop opening in my area and went to check them out today. Turns out the owner was an old friend and is also the owner of Eden. He gave me a Cold Compress compressor to try for a few days and a tour of the manufacturing. Bottom line the Cold...

Here is the scoop.
    EDEN ANALOG COLD COMPRESS.

Introduced at the 2006 Dallas Guitar Show. The Cold Compress compressor/sustainer is a modern adaptation of a vintage favorite with the compression of yesterday and the flavors of today. The Cold Compress performs well as a subtle background effect/boost or as an in your face compressor with that great squeezed note bloom we all love. Neutral, natural, and transparent in tone. A true "players" pedal.

FEATURES:
    - True bypass switching which means when the effect is off the signal going in is the same signal coming out without any alteration or coloration.
    - Bright green LED on indicator.
    - COMP and LEVEL controls.