This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Peavey Triple XXX Half Stack

Here is the link to my Triple XXX half stack I'm selling. I would prefer sales in OH or bordering states, but if you are out of the area and want to cover shipping I will work with you.

Last edited by JamesPaul; 06-29-2020, 02:56 AM. Reason: Updating the link
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Re: FS: Peavey Triple XXX Half Stack

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
    Here is the link to my Triple XXX half stack I'm selling. I would prefer sales in OH or bordering states, but if you are out of the area and want to cover shipping I will work with you.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/...?lang=en&cc=us
    Would you be willing to sell just the head?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by GuitarStv
    "CUBBIES YOUVE DONE ITN"

reads 'Cubes you've done it in'

I thought this was going to be an awesome thread about hot cubicle sex.
    Schecter S-1 Diamond Series (Stock)
    Frankenstrat (Single Pickup Invader, single tone knob, tremolo)
    Ernie Ball Regular 10's
    Line 6 Spider IV 30w
    Roland Microcube

Comment

Shipping to Melmac will be off the charts.

The Triple XXX is my only remaining full stack, and I was wanting to get rid of at least one cabinet.

Then again, this could be a sign that I should put my Penta on top of the Triple XXX cabs.

Maybe we give it some time and I will let you know?

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Just be aware that you won't get much for the cab alone
        "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
          Just be aware that you won't get much for the cab alone
          No worries. I want to keep one of my Triple XXX cabs so I can always put some 6L6's in my JSX, plug the Triple XXX cab in and still have the Triple XXX clean tone. Not that I am disappointed with the JSX clean, but it has taken a few years for me to decide I can let the Triple XXX go.

Comment

Bump. Surely someone needs a Triple XXX half stack for the holidays!?!

Comment

Your posting is expired, no info on location nor price
              "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
                Your posting is expired, no info on location nor price
                Thanks! I updated the link.

Comment

Received a question about the speakers in the cab. Updated the listing with a photo showing the factory Sheffield Triple XXX 16 Ohm speakers are in there.

Comment

Those are actually not bad speakers at all. I was surprised when I swapped celestions into the xxx cab I used to have. I think the stocks worked better in that cab.

Comment

Updated link, which includes a price drop. Feel free to PM me an offer.

Comment

Bumping as I will have a vehicle in the Orlando & Tampa, FL areas sometime between March 3 and March 8. Call it free shipping to central Florida if we can coordinate a meet. Also a price drop to $600. PM me.

Comment

Bumpage as the link and price have been updated. I'm primarily trying to free up space, so if you interested feel free to make me an offer.

Comment

Updated link.

Comment

I am through the chaos of Summer 2019 and back to trying to free up some space. Bumping as I updated the link.

Comment

Working...
                              X