Fall Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Cleaning

Cleaning out the drawer of items I haven't used in a while and, therefore, no longer need. Offers accepted. PayPal accepted and preferred.

Radial JDX Direct Drive - Bought in an attempt to go ampless on small stages. However, our other guitar player insists on using his Marshall stack so my attempt was in vain. Includes box. $140

THD Hot Plate, 16 ohm - my cabinet is 8 ohm so I can't use it anymore. $165

Digitech Whammy IV w/ Line 6 power supply - $70

Gibson T-Top pickup set - took out of my '77 Les Paul Standard, chrome covers, original length wire - $250

Duncan SH-18b Whole Lotta Humbucker, Bridge, Chrome cover w/ box, full length wire - SOLD

Duncan TB-16 59/Custom Hybrid, Bridge, Black w/ box, full length wire - SOLD
    Last edited by lp1987x; 11-12-2018, 10:03 AM.
    Craig

Re: Fall Cleaning

I've got $60 in my paypal account and you have a TB-16, any interest in swapping?

Comment

Sounds good. I’ll PM you my PayPal account.
      Craig

Comment

I have a barely used like new SD SH-1n '59 neck humbucker 11 inches of lead.........would you consider a trade for your Whole Lotta Humbucker pickup?

Comment

Probably not. I already have a ‘59N.
          Craig

Comment

I also have a gold aged cover Gibson bridge pickup that came out of a 2000 Les Paul Standard if you are interested.

Comment

..........or a brand new sealed-in-the-box Seymour Duncan cream Vintage P90 neck pickup.

Comment

.........or a chrome SD Phat Cat bridge pickup. This is the pickup I would be replacing in the guitar that I have set up for slide.

Comment

Sorry don’t need any of those. I think the WLH is now sold anyway.
                  Craig

Comment

Cool, thanks for the consideration. Wish you and yours the best.

Jeff

Comment

Do you happen to have any spare or empty SD pickup boxes? I have cash handy or you can let me know if you're looking for something specific in trade.

Thank you.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

I'm looking for an attenuation/silent recording option. I was thinking about saving up for a very nice solution (like the UA Ox Box) but how are the Radial and the Hot Plate? If I wanted something for both recording and live use, which do you like more?
                        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                        Originally posted by LesStrat
                        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                          Do you happen to have any spare or empty SD pickup boxes? I have cash handy or you can let me know if you're looking for something specific in trade.

Thank you.
                          I might have a couple in the garage. I'll check and get back to you.
                          Craig

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret View Post
                            I'm looking for an attenuation/silent recording option. I was thinking about saving up for a very nice solution (like the UA Ox Box) but how are the Radial and the Hot Plate? If I wanted something for both recording and live use, which do you like more?
                            If you're getting most of your tone from pedals, the Radial works fantastic. I played several shows this way and it sounded great. I was using a Wampler Plexi Drive or Bogner La Grange for my dirt.

If you're using an amp for your tone, you need a load on the amp so you would really need both. Use an attenuator, like the HotPlate, to be the load, then use the line-out of the attenuator or the send from your effects loop to feed the Direct Drive. I never liked the line-out of the Hot Plate going direct to the mixer as it didn't have the punch of a miked cabinet or the Direct Drive.
                            Craig

Comment

Working...
                            X