This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to trade ? Or For sale PRS MT-15 Tube Amp Head Like New

I have my like new PRS MT-15 Tube head..4 hours use at home..2 separate channels,clean and high gain..each channel has its own eq section,clean has its own volume and the High gain channel has its Master volume.

Amp has 2-6L6 GCMS power tubes..6-JJ's ECC 83s's..has a single button footswitch to change the channels,and its own padded amp bag.

Effects loop works great for Reverbs,Delay and Chorus,.I have not tried my boost pedals through this amp,it doesn't need any,but I'm sure they will sound great.

Amp has a half power switch down to 8 watts,down from 15 loud watts.

Amp will ship in its original box,and comes with owners manual,footswitch,power cord,padded amp bag.

1) I would like to do a trade for a Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Solo head + maybe some money on my end ?

I have never owned a Mesa Boogie amp and am hoping that maybe somebody here would like to try one of these PRS amps..its got a huge sounding High Gain channel,and the cleans are awesome as well,all in a compact amp.

2) Sell my amp for $575 shipped..lower 48 United States only..I payed $649.99 1 month ago,and the amp has always been kept in its padded bag,then into its original box.

Don't wait for an unknown amount of time waiting on a "Waiting" list for these amps to come back in stock,there is one right here ready to go..I waited 1 month for this one,and waiting is not cool.

There is more info online at Google,or Youtube videos of this awesome amp.

Please check my feedback,it should be perfect..if you are interested please PM me and we will get it going..I ship fast Monday through Friday 830am-4pm.

The UPS store and Fedex store are right next to each other where I go so you can tell me which one is best for you,or the local USPS is 1 mile from my house,so its up to you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by moshpit817; 11-19-2018, 07:39 PM.

Re: Want to trade ? Or For sale PRS MT-15 Tube Amp Head Like New

Price Drop for holiday.
    $550 shipped...The rest of trade info stays the same..
    Great price here !

Comment

Re: Want to trade ? Or For sale PRS MT-15 Tube Amp Head Like New

cLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Comment

Working...
      X