Gotoh 510 Delta Series 21:1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotoh 510 Delta Series 21:1

From Allparts, I ordered 2 sets of chrome Gotoh Delta series 21:1 tuners awhile back, at the same time I ordered 2 sets of black Gotoh Delta series 21:1 tuning machines. The chrome sets finally showed up a month ago, but the black sets are STILL on back order. Allparts says they are not getting ANY black hardware from Asia right now.

Is anyone else having trouble getting these Gotoh Delta series 21:1 tuning machines?
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Re: Gotoh 510 Delta Series 21:1

Another of those RoHS/CalProp65/etc type things, like when all stock MIJ hardware on imported MIJ guitars suddenly had to be "cosmo black chrome" or something instead of black?

Did they close an environmental loophole and start applying it to aftermarket hardware as well?
    "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

I have contacted Allparts again, and several wholesalers - they all say Gotoh is NOT answering the phones right now. No one is getting Gotoh shipments - not just black hardware, not just tuning machines - NOTHING. If you have Gotoh stuff in stock, great - but it's fast becoming unobtainium.

Comment

I called Allparts again..... They won't even admit they sell Gotoh. It's been August, folks - someone owes me an explanation at the very least.

Comment

Got a phone call from Allparts - the Gotoh parts are IN. Gotoh lied. Only half the order was in the boxes, but they charged Allparts for the whole order..... WTF is going on with Gotoh?

Comment

July 10th, 2019 and my black tuners are finally here. The Allparts rep said 4 sets came in and since my order was the oldest, I got my order filled post haste. I guess the rest of the world can go to hell. GOTOH needs to explain WTF is going on and get their crap together.

Comment

WOW. That’s unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
              X