banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Duncans (Jaguar and Humbuckers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Duncans (Jaguar and Humbuckers)

Get me while I'm feeling guilty for buying something else! I'll bump with pics when I have time, or on request (since I'd need to dig them out - I'll also take ohm readings on request.) Prices are shipped, CONUS.

-'80s/'90s Duncan JB-J (MJ-wound)
    Black/black, good condition, four conductor, plenty of lead, long leg - 'Seymour Duncan' logo in white, G-spaced
    $90

-'80s/'90s Duncan Screamin' Demon - J (MJ-wound)
    Black/black, good condition, four conductor, plenty of lead, long leg - No 'Seymour Duncan' logo, G-spaced
    $100 (because I may regret selling it)

-Duncan Classic Stack Plus Neck (STK-S4N)
    Black, good condition/some scratches, plenty of lead - 'Seymour Duncan' logo in white
    $70
    Last edited by Silence Kid; 06-25-2019, 09:14 PM.
    Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Re: For Sale: Duncans (Jaguar and Humbuckers)

PM sent on the Jazz bridge and Jazz neck.

Comment

I'll take the jazz neck if it isn't sold.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
        PM sent on the Jazz bridge and Jazz neck.
        Apologies for the delay in response - I thought I had my notifications turned on here, I guess not. PM'd Beau back in order of priority Also edited the post above with pics of the Jaguar pickups.
        I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

Well I just got another project so... The JB is still available, both Jazz pickups are not. I plan on using one set or the other among my Jaguar pickups on my most recent project, but if you'd really like one set or the other you can try.

Comment

...Updated with new content! Sorry, I created for myself a need to keep my Jaguar pickups - but added a few more As before, pics/meter readings on request (or whenever I manage to pull them out.)

Comment

Working...
            X