2 Great budget rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Great budget rockers

I have two great inexpensive guitars available for sale. Neither one of these guitars have a case or a gig bag but they will be carefully packed so that they reach their new home safely.

Both of these guitars have fresh set ups with new strings and have great action employability.

1. First, is a custom built mahogany and Maple double cut with 24 frets. This was built by a Luthier in Valparaiso Indiana. It has a mahogany body with a carved maple, mahogany neck with a bound flame maple fretboard with 24 frets. It has a master volume and a master tone with a three-way toggle. It is loaded with Tremonti SE pick ups.

This is an original design by the builder. The finish does show some flaws, but from 5 feet away you can’t even really see them. I tried to picture them but because of the natural finish it’s hard to capture them in photos.

This guitar plays and sounds incredibly well for its price point! It has a medium slim neck and weighs in at 8 1/2 pounds.

$250 plus shipping.

2. Next, is a hardluck kings boss man Les Paul copy. If you have not heard of hardluck kings, they are a line of import guitars that are set up in Southern California. Their quality and Fret work are amazing for the price point.

This guitar has some upgrades. I put a set of deluxe Kluson tuners on it and a set of Epiphone pick ups that came out of a 58 Korina V. I also put a set of aged hardware on it as well. This guitar sets up in plays extremely well! It has a medium chunky neck carve with a beautiful root beer flamed maple top on it.

Very much like the above guitar, this thing is a rock ‘n’ roll machine and does not disappoint.

$250 plus shipping.

I will do $400 plus shipping for both.

There are no cracks, breaks or repairs on either guitar.

Thanks for looking!!!

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: 2 Great budget rockers

Comment

I think the first one is made in the same factory as the AXL stuff.
      The second recalls a certain model from Carvin.

Anyone else see the resemblances?
      aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Natural guitar sold

Comment

TTT

Comment

ttt

Comment

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Comment

Working...
              X