banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted APS-1’s or APS-2’s, & Other Fender Stratocaster Pups, Any Position...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted APS-1’s or APS-2’s, & Other Fender Stratocaster Pups, Any Position...

I need to replace one or both of the SSL-1’s in the neck & middle slots of my Strat. I recently bought a newer one that’s technically exactly the same, just newer & white instead of black but this new one seems to be brighter for whatever reason? It’s the same guard & bridge from my old one so whatever the issue is it has something to do with the guitar itself...

In any case I think I’d rather have some APS’s in it instead however I’d happily consider other Stratocaster pickups too...

I’ve got many other Duncan pickups to trade or I’m just as happy to buy them for cash....

Let me know what you got & thanks for reading
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: Wanted APS-1’s or APS-2’s, & Other Fender Stratocaster Pups, Any Position...

I have both a neck and a middle APS1s in great shape, and I'd be happy to do some swapping with you. I'm on the road until Monday, so I'm not able to provide pictures until after that.

Send a PM if you're interested, and I'll provide contact info.

Comment

Working...
    X