Freebie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebie

Not sure what section to drop this in so I’ll put it here.

Reverb is giving away a free download of 50+ classic drum machines.

If you're looking for a ton of drum machine samples, Reverb.com is giving away a $900 collection for free today with an additional 20% off of any other...

Re: Freebie

Cool!
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Thanks for this! I remember when the drum machine idea was new. I've played with a lot of these vintage machines...very cool stuff.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Thanks for this! I remember when the drum machine idea was new. I've played with a lot of these vintage machines...very cool stuff.
        There was another forum I used to frequent that has a thread specifically dedicated to various deals such as this.
        I thought that might be a good idea for this forum as well, unless you think the trading post is the right place? What do you think of that idea?

Comment

This is still available in case anybody wants it.
          JC
          -2023 Indio 66SB DLX Plus - Goldtop w/ P90s
          -2020 Indio 66 DLX Plus - Goldtop w/ Seth Lover neck & '59 Model bridge w/ Faber hardware(#1 guitar)
          -2021 Indio 66 DLX Plus - Iced Tea Burst
          -2023 Indio Boardwalk (335-style)
          -2022 Indio Retro DLX Plus(T-style) - w/ Fender AVRI 62 Custom neck & 52 bridge pickups.
          -2020 Stage Right 1x12" 15w tube combo(Laney Cub 12R)

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
            There was another forum I used to frequent that has a thread specifically dedicated to various deals such as this.
            I thought that might be a good idea for this forum as well, unless you think the trading post is the right place? What do you think of that idea?
            You can make a thread in the Trading Post, and I'll use it if I come across deals like this.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'm just going to have to learn how to play drums dagnabit!

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                X