Early 80's MIJ Kramer Focus 200 Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 80's MIJ Kramer Focus 200 Body

Here's the ebay link...all of the info is in the description. I decided to build a nice stoptail axe instead since I already have a floater in my arsenal.

The Link

Thanks!

~Jordan
    You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Early 80's MIJ Kramer Focus 200 Body

Do you have a Buy it Now for a forum member? Im interested if the price is right and do you use Paypal? Thanks!

Comment

Hey Doc, PM me with an offer and we'll talk. I'd love to see it go to someone on one of my forums. Oh yeah, I do have PayPal.
      You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

...btw, the the thread title should be "2000" not "200", but I don't have the ability to edit the thread...

Comment

bump for Doc

Comment

...another bump for Doc...little over 3 days left on the body.

Comment

Working...
            X