banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: USACG KNE Azusa EVH Frankenstein Tribute Duncan Vintage OFR etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: USACG KNE Azusa EVH Frankenstein Tribute Duncan Vintage OFR etc.

Letting one more go...$1,100.00 Shipped in Continental USA with payment via PayPal Friends & Family .

USACG Maple KNE Ash Azusa Relic Red White Black Striped Duncan MJ TB4J DiMarzio Floyd Germany

Looks famous as it was intended to since it’s a Tribute. Set up and plays wonderfully and sounds just as Brown as you could possibly hope for it to.

Assembled with all top shelf/highest quality and/or Vintage parts. Take a look at the list of components below. You won't find a higher quality better built Tribute than this one. Everything is of the same quality or better than Warmoth or Musikraft.

- 2013 USACG Quarter-Sawn Maple Neck, R2 1 5/8" Nut, 12" Fretboard Radius, 22 Jumbo 6100 frets, U shape back profile .84" - .91", Oil finish, Chrome Gotoh Tuners/R3 Nut/String Retainer...fabulous neck that reminds me of a Charvel or BC Rich Gunslinger back profile...truly a work of Art.

- 2018 KNE Azusa “Frankenstein” 5lb 12oz Northern Ash Body with Custom Relic Finish which is simply an Eruption of colors in Red White & Black Stripes, a 1971 Quarter on the front & Truck Stop Reflectors on the back. Eye Bolts Strap Screws & Serial # 61071 Chrome Neck Plate Included (DiMarzio Clip Lock Strap NOT INCLUDED)

- DiMarzio True Velvet/Selector Switch/NOS Vintage 80s Seymour Duncan JB TB-4J wound by MJ Maricela Juarez

- DiMarzio 500k Push:Pull Volume with “Tone” Knob to switch pickups & hidden Fender TBX Tone

- Vintage 1985 Floyd Rose Original Chrome w/42mm BBB Check the pics and ask any/all questions you may have. Item is Sold As Is/No Returns. Thank you for checking it out.

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 07-21-2020, 07:53 AM.
    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Re: FS: USACG KNE Azusa EVH Frankenstein Tribute Duncan Vintage OFR etc.

Price Drop - $1,200.00 Shipped
    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

For anyone interested - if this doesn't sell as a complete guitar it will most likely be parted out.
      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
      1988 Kramer Nightswan
      1989 Charvel Sambora
      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

What kind of neck pickup is in it? :P
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

DiMarzio True Velvet.
          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
          1988 Kramer Nightswan
          1989 Charvel Sambora
          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

$1,100.00 Shipped
            MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
            1988 Kramer Nightswan
            1989 Charvel Sambora
            2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

When it comes to the EVH Frankenstein...I had heard that "Everybody Wants One"...just looking to move it at this point whether whole or in pieces so...$1,100.00 for the COMPLETE GUITAR or...

*** Parting Starting: USACG KNE BODY $375.00 Shipped in the Continental USA with PayPal Friends & Family Payment. ***

2018 KNE Azusa “Frankenstein” 5lb 12oz Northern Ash Body with Custom Red White Black Striped Finish that is simply a visual eruption of colors!!!

A 1971 Quarter is screwed to the front of the body and Truck Stop Reflectors are mounted on the back of the body.

A Vintage Kramer 5 Way Selector Switch is wedged into the middle pickup cavity.

The Modified Fender Stratocaster Pickguard features a single DiMarzio 500k Push:Pull Volume to switch between the neck and bridge pickups as the neck pickup was wired to be functional. Hidden under the pickguard is a Fender TBX Tone Pot to adjust your tone to your desire, and, last but not least, a Fender Stratocaster Input Jack in Chrome. Everything is wired and ready for you to install your choice of pickups. A Relic Tone Knob tops off the DiMarzio Volume Pot.

Purchase includes a pair of Relic Eye Bolt Strap Screws & Chrome Neck Plate - Serial # 61071.

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 07-21-2020, 08:08 AM.
              MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
              1988 Kramer Nightswan
              1989 Charvel Sambora
              2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

One of the best Frankies I've seen, tempting, but not sure what I would do with it. That is a heavy body...

Comment

SOLD!!! Thank you. I like 'em heavy. It damn sure plays and sounds nice.
                  MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                  1988 Kramer Nightswan
                  1989 Charvel Sambora
                  2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
                    SOLD!!! Thank you. I like 'em heavy. It damn sure plays and sounds nice.
                    Yeah, medium to heavy, there are extremes though... I never liked too light of a guitar, just didn't feel right. Of course, the rev Billy G likes them light weight and 008 strings, can't criticize his tone.

And glad someone bought it, it was too tempting sitting there.

Comment

I've been the same way; I need some substance and I like Maple and Ash bodies so that is usually not a problem. That said, I have had the opportunity to play a couple of those wafer thin DBZ Imperials with flame tops and Duncans and there is nothing lacking in tone or sustain with them. I was both surprised and impressed.

LoL...I'm glad the Frankenstein sold as well and hopefully the new owner (an EVH fan) will enjoy it. It came together nicely and was a looking, playing and sounding guitar and I had always wanted to piece one together. Sale allowed me to pick up an '88 Nightswan I was watching so a win:win!
                      Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 07-22-2020, 09:43 AM.
                      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                      1988 Kramer Nightswan
                      1989 Charvel Sambora
                      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X