FS: Gibson Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Gibson Explorer

1985 Gibson Explorer /w factory Kahler Flyer. The tuners were replaced a while back with chrome grovers, the neck pickup is a Dimarzio Fred, the bridge is a Gibson Dirty Fingers. The original Gibson hardshell case has wear, but still does it's job. It's handle has been replaced. The guitar itself has been used, but not abused. It has some finish checking as well as a few paint chips.

I'm looking to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $625 + shipping, but I'm willing to talk. I might take a partial trade. I'd prefer to keep it in the lower 48, but if someone is willing to pay the shipping, I'll check into it. I don't have any experience shipping anything outside the US though, so I'm not sure how much that stuff runs. The box will definately be oversized and it'll probably weigh in around 30 lbs.

My zip is 25125.

You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: FS: Gibson Explorer

Very sweet guitar, dude Good luck!
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Thanks. Wanna buy it?
      You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

That's an interesting color. What is it? It looks like some combination between green and gold or something.

Comment

I think it's best described as metallic army green. It's different... that's for sure.

Comment

...trade pending...

Comment

...trade fell through...guy contacts me and says he'll call me "this evening" but then never does. (happened a few times) I'm not gonna wait around on him any longer... the axe is back on the market.

Comment

...been away for a few days...

Interested in trades that involve you giving me stuff and money, lol. I'm also currently looking for a decent set of single coils for a Strat project. Anyone have any offers?

Comment

Hey there X, didn't know you were on these boards. Good luck selling the axe. Someone buy this, great axe from a good guy!
                  After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the kind words AJ. I've been on this board for a while... mostly just browse though. Only started posting recently. Guitar.com is a hard habit to break.

Comment

Tomorrow is my birthday...someone make me happy.

Comment

Price Drop: $600 shipped to lower 48

Comment

Working...
                        X