Hey Lefties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Lefties

Hey fellow southpaws. I've finally decided to do it...I have a 199? (neck bolt hole was drilled right through the last #) American Fender body. It is Black. The bridge is set up for the newer 2 post floating style. Has the swimming pool style route that has been shielded with copper foil. There is an almost new set of Schaller strap locks that will be included with it. As well as the original chrome Jack cup.

I'm asking $100 + shipping for it.....I consider that a deal. Most MIA lefty Fender bodies go for around $130-$150 or more depending on the color.

I also have a Dam near new Left handed Hipshot Contour tremolo bridge in Black. It currently lives on the Fender body above. It's been installed for maybe a month..I've really got to say that it's one of thee smoothes bridges I've found.

It is complete with original studs bushings and hardware. The bar got a little scratched up in shipping, but it's nothing major. I had to special order this one cuz NO ONE carries them. New one of these would cost you about $150

I'm selling this one for $120+shipping.

Last but not least....A lefty Black pearl pickguard cut for said body above. Dual hums rounded for standard pickups. 5 way switch and 1 volume. Was made by Warmoth and is also about a month old! I'm asking $18+shipping

If you would like a package price or live outside the US shoot me an email and I'll try to work with you a bit. I know overseas shipping can be quite expensive.

Heres the best pic I have of everything for the moment. I have to get a new battery for Digital before I can take some more! The pickups in the pic MIGHT be for sale in the near future, but for the moment, they are on hold. Here's the pic.....

My email is [email protected] if you want to talk things over!

Thanks guys
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Re: Hey Lefties

Here's another angle on the body, and with a better view of the hipshot....The guard in this pic is not for sale at this time...

Comment

Re: Hey Lefties

Bump.........Make me a reasonable offer.......I need the cash..........

Comment

Working...
      X