WTB: Replacement tubes for 5150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Replacement tubes for 5150

If anyone has anything of interest for said amp, send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Re: WTB: Replacement tubes for 5150

You should talk to Bob @ Eurotubes.com

He's into 5150 alot!
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Re: WTB: Replacement tubes for 5150

I have a new set of Mesa svetlana 6l6 tubes (5 of them) 1 extra just in case
      A new set of russian Mesa 6l6 tubes as well (4 of them)
      They are rated between 5-7 on groove tubes scale and is the same rating used in 5150 amps. I used to have an original 5150.

Here is my trading post ad below

I went thru this tube search and may be sticking with EL34 tubes in my dual rectifier. I have a set of Svetlana 6l6 tubes used for about 1 hour and checked/rated by Bruce Egnater . I think they sound the sweetest in tone and have the best low end but I am leaning towards the mids of the EL34 Svetlana from Mesa. Mesa sent these special order and one of them had a ding in the glass so they sent another matching one to me. All 5 work perfect.

I will sell for $90 for all 5 with shipping.

I have 4 Mesa Russian (430) 6l6 tubes (about 2 hours) of use. Matched by Mesa and graded by Bruce Egnater. $65 with shipping
      My bands links:

PEDL
      www.myspace.com/pedlmusic

TREBLE BLEED
      www.myspace.com/treblebleed

KLINK
      www.myspace.com/klinkdetroit

Comment

Working...
      X