banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB - Carl Martin Plexitone, Creme 59'(B)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Carl Martin Plexitone, Creme 59'(B)

Anyone, Bueler?
    My Sound Clips

Re: WTB - Carl Martin Plexitone, Creme 59'(B)

Originally posted by Jeff_H
    Anyone, Bueler?

it's not a Plexitone, but I can get a Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n boost Mk II pretty cheep...it's not mine, it belongs to a buddy of mine, but it is for sale...PM me for details if you are interested.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Thanks for the offer bro. Looked at the Hot Drive in LA, I really think I want the 3 stage Plexi for options, but again, I appreciate the offer greatly.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
        Thanks for the offer bro. Looked at the Hot Drive in LA, I really think I want the 3 stage Plexi for options, but again, I appreciate the offer greatly.

do biggie...he wants to sell it to me (I think so that he can get some cash and still have it around to borrow!), but I'm holding out for a Fulldrive 2...
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

bizump
          My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
          X