WTB - Your worn out tired electric guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTB - Your worn out tired electric guitar

Well I have a year old Yamaha EG 112 electric guitar. It's got a single coil and humbucker with 1 volume and 1 tone knob. The body has some scratches, the neck is fairly straight. I paid close to 250 for it a year ago...I don't know if I'd be willing to let it go for under 100$ It really is a good guitar, and it sais a lot for Yamaha.
    www.soundclick.com/experience
    Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
    Yamaha EG 112C My 100$ GEMMarshall MS-2 Mini AmpVox V847 WahWah Pedal

Comment

harmony strat copy. will take picture. 70 bucks and i will conver shipping.
      1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard
      2004 Gibson SG Custom Faded
      Line 6 Flextone III
      Need another American Strat

Comment

Originally posted by AniML
        I am looking for a guitar to use as a cadaver of sorts - to experiment and explore the innards of an electric guitar.

Brand is unimportant, strat style preferred, but would prefer something with both a humbucker and single coil PUP with functional electronics. The body can be beat to hell, the neck does not need to be straight, hairline cracks are OK.

Please post what you've got or or PM me with a price including shipping to NY.

Thanks

Hey,

I have a Washburn Model BT-3 electric equipped with 3 stock single coils. Its really scratched up and has some knicks in the paint but it would work great for guitar exploration purposes like you are seeking. I can take some pics and get back to you if youd like. I do NOT have a case for it which means it would be shipped without a case but would be very well packed. Let me know if your interested and I'll send some pics to you. Thanks.
        Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
        Roland Cube 60
        Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
        BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
        LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
        Mogami Cables
        Mooer Candy Toppers
        Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
        Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

AniML,

Below are some pics of the Washburn BT-3 as you had requested. If your still interested after viewing the pics please PM me your zip code and we can go from there. I would like to estimate the shipping cost with your zipcode before I give you a price. Thanks.
          Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
          Roland Cube 60
          Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
          BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
          LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
          Mogami Cables
          Mooer Candy Toppers
          Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
          Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

i have a squier strat if you want it
            PRS Singlecuts
            Epiphone Sheraton II
            Vintage acoustics

Comment

Working...
            X