FS: US Masters Vector Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: US Masters Vector Guitar

So I'm looking to sell my US Masters HSS Vector. This thing plays really nicely, and sounds great as well. I don't know all the specifications, but I'll do my best.

Northern Hard Ash Body (looks like Ash, weighs like Mahogany, so I'm guessing this is what it is)
    Birdseye maple neck (very subtle, but very cool)
    Pao Ferro fretboard
    Bill Lawrence "Power" pickups (US Masters calls them "Power")
    Wilkinson Tremolo
    Sperzel Tuners
    Volume/tone dual concentric knob and unknown tone knob
    5-way switch

The unknown tone knob is...well...unknown to me! I'm not sure exactly what it does, but it makes the single coils sound more open (I can't describe it, sorry). I can post a picture of the wiring if someone wants. The unknown knob is also a push/pull that splits the bridge (or at least it sounds that way).

Here are some pictures (some = a crapload)

Why am I selling this? Well, I don't need a second guitar with a tremolo. If I'm going to have a tremolo, then I want it to be able to do whatever the hell I want, so now I have a Floyd-equipped guitar (RG550). That's pretty much it. It plays very nicely and looks classy.

Price, you ask? Well, the retail value of a Vector with birdseye maple neck and Wilkinson tremolo is $2349 (factory direct = $1619). Since it is in almost impeccable condition, I'm looking for $900 shipped. It comes in a hard case with original tremolo bar and the strings are pretty new (that's like saving 5 dollars yay!)
    I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
    -Britney Spears

Re: FS: US Masters Vector Guitar

I would definatly trade my 7 string washburn custom shop for that baby!

Are you interested in any trade at all?
    Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 string fretless.
    Jackson RR5,
    Jackson Warrior WRMG,
    Epiphone SG "3 pup" Custom,
    Roland DB-900,
    Ashdown Little Giant 1000.

Comment

I actually had a Washburn Sonic 7 before and loved it, but I'm not looking for a 7-stringer. I would be willing to accept trades for some sort of 6-string hardtail, a Strat, or a Triaxis (+- cash depending on the trade).
      -Britney Spears

Comment

Hmmm...$850 shipped anyone?
        -Britney Spears

Comment

Working...
        X