X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning A Little House - Pups, Tubes, Speakers, Amp

Ok, here we go.

Amp:

Fender Blues Jr. Black with silver grillcloth. New JJ 12ax7's. As new condition, no issues, no damage. $300.

Pups:

Distortion (b), Black, logo, 4 conductor, 9 out of 10...long lead. $55 shipped.

Seth (b), Nickel cover....short lead, about 5 1/2", 4 conductor. Long enough for the bridge of a LP. Leads can of course be extended easily. Double black although I have not had the cover off. ***SOLD***

PAF Pro - black, original box. Short lead also, about 5" or so. Long enough for the bridge position. ***SOLD***

APH (n) in nickel for sale 4 conductor, long lead. Sticker on the bottom is gone, but I checked the resistance, it's an APH. $70 shipped.

Tubes:

Sovtek EL 34's. As new, were in my amp for about 1 hour. I've a Svetlana/ EH guy so far. $25 shipped.

Sovtek 6550 WE's - As new, were in my Marshall for about 2 hours...then I went with EL 34's. $35 shipped

Speakers:

2 - Eminence V12's. Broken in well, but in great shape. Got them from Kevlar about 18 months ago. Sound very similar to V30's but with just a tad more bite IMO. 8 ohm. $100 for the pair shipped.

Pedals:

DOD FX48-8 EQ Pedal. Good shape, missing one slider knob on the treble side, but the slider still works. Grey in color. $25 shipped.

I'm interested in trades for 16ohm speakers, preferably Celestions, not GT12-75's. Need 2, will entertain all, but like the good stuff. I'm also looking for a 59' bridge. Would like double cream, would take Zebra, preferably with a nickel cover, but we can talk.
    Last edited by Jeff_H; 05-08-2005, 04:57 PM.
    My Sound Clips

Re: Cleaning A Little House - Pups, Tubes, Speakers, Amp

which Sovtek 34's are they?
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

The only code on the tubes is H3B3. Other than that, it says Sovtek Made in Russia. I got them from a shop in Denver who converted my amp from 6550 to EL34. I had ordered some Svets from KCANOS, but they came in and didn't match, so I bought these in the interim until the Svet Replacements came in.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Man, I am all over that Seth.

Comment

Seth is gone.
          My Sound Clips

Comment

There's a '59 bridge for sale/trade at the link below, but it's black so I'm not sure if you'd be interested.

Buy, sell, or trade gear. Seymour Duncan assumes no responsibility for transactions.
            After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Jeff, I'm gonna be pulling the '59s out of my Hamer probably tomorrow...the bridge is yours if ya' want it. They're nickel covered/not sure what they are underneath. I've also got a PGn/PGb in white if you're interested in trying either of them.

As for speakers, MOJO makes very nice Celestion "clones", made in America & sound just as nice. I've got 2 G12H30s, a V-30, & a "Greenback" & they all rock!

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
              Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
              FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
              http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Originally posted by PUCKBOY99
                Jeff, I'm gonna be pulling the '59s out of my Hamer probably tomorrow...the bridge is yours if ya' want it. They're nickel covered/not sure what they are underneath. I've also got a PGn/PGb in white if you're interested in trying either of them.

As for speakers, MOJO makes very nice Celestion "clones", made in America & sound just as nice. I've got 2 G12H30s, a V-30, & a "Greenback" & they all rock!
                Puck....I may be interested in the 59' Bridge. Pull one of the adjustable pole pieces and see what color the bobbin is. You can also pull one of the 4 small set screws on the bottom of the opposite bobbin to tell color. If it's zebra I can deal with that. Let me know what you want for it, or take something I have for trade.....

Or just send it to me along with that Splawn head.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

Buy the head & you have have BOTH '59s !!!

They're stock Hamer '59s........do companies usually use zebras with stock? I'm guessing they're black, but I'll check.

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
                  Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
                  FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
                  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

how many 6550's do you have?
                    Originally posted by krankguitarist
                    And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Originally posted by RushOfBlood
                      how many 6550's do you have?
                      I have a matched pair.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

bazipity bump
                        My Sound Clips

Comment

Still have a lot of good stuff....only the Seth and the PAF Pro are gone....all else is available.
                          My Sound Clips

Comment

There is still a bunch of good stuff left guys....help me satisfy your gas, and then I can satisfy mine!
                            My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
                            X