FS: American Standard Strat /w Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: American Standard Strat /w Extras

Hey guys, I recently traded for this Strat and I've realized that it's just not my "thing". I'd much rather have a nice H/H configured stoptail axe and a mediocre S/S/S than I would the opposite. Anyways, here are the details and pics.

1993 American Standard Strat (serial# N1 blah blah blah, but the neck dates to 1993 and my friend, whom is the original purchaser said he bought it new in 1993)
    Olympic White
    Maple Board
    Unknown Bridge Pup /w TBX Tone Control
    American Standard Middle Pup
    Dimarzio HS-3 Neck Pup
    Graphite String Saver Saddles

Extras Include:

Fender Molded Hardshell Case
    Original Saddles
    Extra Trem Spring
    Extra Dimarzio HS-3 Pup

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark on the price and say $750 shipped to the lower 48. I briefly went over the completed listings on ebay and found that the '87-'95 American Standards were going for around that. This guitar is near perfect. As you can see from the pictures, there is some slight fingerboard wear on the 12th fret, but other than that, you REALLY have to look to find any flaws.

Thanks!
    You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: FS: American Standard Strat /w Extras

...also open to trades.

I'm thinking Gibby LP Studio, Gibby SG Standard, USA Hamer, Dean Hardtail Pro... something along those lines.
    You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

---sold---

Comment

Didn't take long for you to get tired of that one .
        After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

I knew the turnaround on a Strat would be a lot quicker than with the Explorer. BTW, I posted a reply to your inquiry in the G.com thread.

Comment

Working...
          X