'77 Kramer 450G Aluminum Necked F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '77 Kramer 450G Aluminum Necked F/S

This 450G is in very decent condition. It is certainly not mint, but then again it is 27 years old. For its age the condition is great I would say. There are a very small amount of dings, none are really that severe or even go inot the wood. They could easily be buffed out if you really wanted. The body wood on this guitar is walnut with maple/walnut strips. Neck is aluminum with walnut inserts. These guitars are very warm (not dark) with LOTS of sustain. The frets have a small amount of wear, but still have lots of life left in them. There is very little buzz. The neck is still good, no warping at all. Tuners still work and are very tight. There are a few things that have been altered on this guitar. There are strap locks installed (Schaller), I installed new saddles and will include the originals if you want, the neck pickup has been replaced with a '78 DMZ Super Distortion (installed by the guy I bought it from shortly after he bought the guitar new in '78), and the bridge pickup has been removed. The stock pickups in these are horrible so I was going to change the bridge pickup. It still needs to be routed to fit a regular humbucker, but with a Dremel Tool that would only take about two minutes. The route just needs to be made a little bit wider to accomodate the pickup legs. I will include the mounting ring I bought (with scews), and what ever pickup you want that I have here. The neck pickup can be used as a bridge pickup if you want, they made no neck model back then. I have a Seymour Duncan JB, and '59 neck. Which ever you want will be included as well. It comes in a very nice, sturdy custom-made flight case. It has green velvet interior and a wooden stablizer for the neck. It fits the guitar perfectly, it is not an original Kramer case however. This case can easily be used as a travelling case. It is a true flight case made by "Case Works". $500 + shipping. For more info on these guitars: http://www.vintagekramer.com/alum.htm

[email protected]

Last edited by big_black; 05-08-2005, 07:56 PM.

Re: '77 Kramer 450G Aluminum Necked F/S

**Bumpity Bump**

Price is negotiable.

Comment

Working...
    X