Yamaha Weddington Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Weddington Special

I am selling a Yamaha-Weddinton Special. It’s Yamaha’s version of a Les Paul Special, that came out in the early 90’s. The guitar is all mahogany, with a set neck. It has a few scratches on the body from play ware, but nothing too drastic. The guitar has a nice cherry red finish and looks great.

I have replaced the original pickups with Seymour Duncan P-90’s and had “Paper in Oil” .022 capacitors installed to give more of a vintage vibe to the tone. But I am including the original Dimarzio DXL 90’s with the guitar, as well as a hard shell case.

My price is $350 (shipping included) and I prefer a US postal money order as means of payment. Email me for pics

[email protected]

Re: Yamaha Weddington Special

Originally posted by MCG
    I am selling a Yamaha-Weddinton Special. It’s Yamaha’s version of a Les Paul Special, that came out in the early 90’s. The guitar is all mahogany, with a set neck. It has a few scratches on the body from play ware, but nothing too drastic. The guitar has a nice cherry red finish and looks great.

I have replaced the original pickups with Seymour Duncan P-90’s and had “Paper in Oil” .022 capacitors installed to give more of a vintage vibe to the tone. But I am including the original Dimarzio DXL 90’s with the guitar, as well as a hard shell case.

My price is $350 (shipping included) and I prefer a US postal money order as means of payment. Email me for pics

[email protected]

PM sent
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

The guitar sold this morning.

MCG

Comment

Originally posted by MCG
        The guitar sold this morning.

MCG

well...nevermind
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
        X