X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitars On Ebay

Hey Folks...

Got 2 of my guitars up on Ebay

Both are great axes and in great shape. And I'm not asking a whole lot for either.

My 2005 Gibson LP Std. (HCSB) will be going up soon as well, so if you are really interested in one, PM me.

Thanks for looking.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Guitars On Ebay

Hey man, would you consider cutting a deal for a forum member? I might be interested in the Strat.
    I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
    -Britney Spears

Comment

Originally posted by ankalar
      Hey man, would you consider cutting a deal for a forum member? I might be interested in the Strat.
      I paid 9 bills for it less than 5 months ago and it's pretty much brand new. I think it's a pretty damn good deal as it is
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

What gives, Jeff?
        Everything okay??
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Hey Ben....

Yeah, *I'm* OK..

But a dear friend of mine is in a bad way with cancer....and because of it her financial sitch is pretty desperate too...so...trying to help the poor thing out..

BTW...One of her friends is workin up a benefit concert in the city slated for mid july.......you heard of Death BY Audio pedals? well that dudes GF, is the one workin out the benefit...she's in a band too..Violator, maybe?

I don' know zakkly all the details...still in the beginning stages....but maybe we can meet up there and hang out...and its for a good cause

EDIT: BTW, once I get show dates/venue..perhaps maybe I can make a post over on the OT forum and get a sticky? from one of the mods?
          Last edited by JeffB; 05-12-2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

BTW... the Strat sold...

Wolfie is left...and one of the Pauls is gonna go...

Comment

That's awfully big of you Jeff. I remember reading recently how much you loved that LP, and you posted some words about how it seems irrational to fall in love with wood and wires. Sadly, something like your friend's predicament proves just how irrational it is. Wish I was of means to help out. Hits a little close to home -- my sister is recovering (blessedly... she's one of the lucky ones, I know) from leukemia a few blocks away at Johns Hopkins.

Good luck with the sales, man.

Dave
              "Ayo, lesson here, Bey... you come at the king, you best not miss."

-- Omar Little

Comment

You heard the man, people. This is for a good cause!!!
                Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by djs194
                  That's awfully big of you Jeff. I remember reading recently how much you loved that LP, and you posted some words about how it seems irrational to fall in love with wood and wires. Sadly, something like your friend's predicament proves just how irrational it is. Wish I was of means to help out. Hits a little close to home -- my sister is recovering (blessedly... she's one of the lucky ones, I know) from leukemia a few blocks away at Johns Hopkins.

Good luck with the sales, man.

Dave
                  Dave,

First of all, glad to hear your sister is doing well

Secondly...Thank You for the kind words. She has been battling Ovarian Cancer for awhile now, and recently they found 2 more cysts. Her financial situation is so bad, she has not been able to afford her surgery co-pay for a biopsy. So I sold some stuff last week, so she can get in for that ASAP. Every DAY is crucial. This benefit concert will allow her to move up to NYC where she can get better care, have a place to live without worrying about making her rent, a better job when she recovers, and be around the people that care & can help her. Right now, she is basically alone and her work is screwing her over because she's had to take so much time off for treatments etc.

I'm not trying to guilt anyone into buying a guitar, jes explaining her situation. When I get more details about the concert, I will let people here know, so that locals can come on by

She's a very special person and I don't want to lose her.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
                    You heard the man, people. This is for a good cause!!!
                    Thanks Ben

Comment

BUMP for the Wolfie

Comment

Monday mornin' bump for the wolfie....2 more days....

Comment

2.5 hours left for the Wolfgang!

Comment

Working...
                          X