Couple pickups for sale, and some floyd saddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple pickups for sale, and some floyd saddles

*EDIT* Hybrid sold...make offers on the rest of the stuff.

I have Dimarzio Hybrid that I made out of a Super 3 & X2N. It's Zebra and it
    registers a lil over 20K on my crappy multimeter. It's really hot raunchy and rude. I think it sounds good, just not my bag at the moment.

I'm asking $30 shipped since it's a hybrid, but here's the deal. You're also going to get the other parts left over from making this here little monstrosity. So if you wanted to, you could make a complete X2N and Super 3 if you wanted to reassemble them. Here's a pic...

Up next is an old school Bill Lawrence L250 single blade strat sized bucker. When I got it, someone had drilled the wholes out to be directed mounted. I filled them back in with super glue. The wholes will need to be widened a bit for standard strat mounting screws. It's a bridge positon, works great. I'm told this vintage pre 84 pickup before the whole BL controversy, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, with it's 1 minor issue, $25 shipped

Finally, I have 1 set of REAL Floyd Rose Saddles in gold. I bought these from guitar parts depot about a month ago at $16 a piece. I was going to do the whole gold and black hardware scheme, but um, it looked stupid! So be gone they must. I'm going to take a real killing on them, but I'll send them on thier way for $40 shipped and that will include lock 6 new lock blocks as well

Sorry about the blurry pix, the ole camera has been sucking lately!
    Last edited by Mr 9finger; 05-16-2005, 11:16 AM.
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Re: Couple pickups for sale, and some floyd saddles

bumpage these things need to leave my house........make offer
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Re: Couple pickups for sale, and some floyd saddles

I'll take the hybrid...

Comment

Working...
      X