Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Hotrails Bridge White

SOLD!!!!

Hey guys, I tried this awhile ago, but I figure I'll give it another shot....

I bought and installed a White Hotrails for the bridge, and it rocks! It's really hot, and and beefy.... Unfortunately, this is not the tone for which I was searching... I knew that before I bought it, but that was the only one in stock and I "needed" it immediately....

At any rate, the installation and removal were done in a manner so that no lead was removed... I stripped the shielding with a razor blade durin and ran the extra length around the pup during the install (see pic), and simply unsoldered it when I removed it. There are no nicks or other signs of wear or abuse, and it comes in the original box with the papers, screws, and bushings.

$50 will get it to your door in the lower 48... I will ship internationally, but the buyer will pay for shipping...

I am thinking either a L'il 59 or JB Jr would do the trick, so I will entertain trades for a White Bridge version of either...

Hope we can help each other out,
    Allen
    Last edited by gordon_39422; 05-23-2005, 10:36 AM.
    ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Re: FS/FT Hotrails Bridge White

SURELY someone is interested in the Hotrail for the bridge in the hue of white.....
    ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

Okay, after doing some research, I would also entertain a trade for the CoorRails should anyone be in that situation.....
      ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

how about a Dimarzio Chopper?

pm me.

Comment

Working...
        X