banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WolfGang FS on Ebay! MUST SELL Price Dropped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WolfGang FS on Ebay! MUST SELL Price Dropped!

Hey Folks..I re-listed this on Ebay. I dropped the price and there is NO reserve.

This is a Great shred guitar..'specially for the price. Stock pups are pretty good as is...I think with a pair of 59's it would really rock...That is what I planned on doing with it, but as some of you know I NEED to move this thing.....

Thanks for looking!

WOLFGANG ON EBAY
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: WolfGang FS on Ebay! MUST SELL Price Dropped!

Bumpy.....

If one of y'all uses Buy it now, I'll throw in shipping in the lower 48! (jes LMK you are a forum member)

This guitar HAS to go...
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Re: WolfGang FS on Ebay! MUST SELL Price Dropped!

Bump

Comment

Working...
      X