banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT Kramer Voyager aluminum neck Flying V bass (uk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Kramer Voyager aluminum neck Flying V bass (uk)

Hey guys up for sale/trade today is my Kramer Voyager Aluminum neck flying V, these were made in very limited numbers in the late70s with the voyager being one of the rarest of the Aluminum neck kramer basses.

I bought this last year and it was NOS as in, it hadnt ever been played before last year. Its in VGC, excellant playability and sounds. The Original pickup is still there ((Dimarzio Model one)).

Also its in white/cream colour. this is a CUSTOM SHOP COLOUR which was done at the original kramer factory. Most of the voyagers had a flame top sunburst finish.

24 frets, ebonal fretboard ((Man made ebony bowling ball material im told. Feels alot better then wood and thats a promise!))
    Maple body. Made in the USA

Basically i will sell this for £700 flat or trade for Warwicks/Fender P-basses. ((or anything else make me an offer!))

Also this is available to the UK ONLY. sorry guys!

Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 string fretless.
    Jackson RR5,
    Jackson Warrior WRMG,
    Epiphone SG "3 pup" Custom,
    Roland DB-900,
    Ashdown Little Giant 1000.

Re: FS/FT Kramer Voyager aluminum neck Flying V bass (uk)

Nice to see we got another "metal head" in the crowd here. I'm selling my 450G. These things last for freaking ever! Mine is nearly 30 years old and the intonation is spot-on...with out a trussrod even! Aluminum is such a great tone material, but I just couldn't get used to the neck on mine. I always wanted one of the guitar Vs.

Comment

Originally posted by big_black
      Nice to see we got another "metal head" in the crowd here. I'm selling my 450G. These things last for freaking ever! Mine is nearly 30 years old and the intonation is spot-on...with out a trussrod even! Aluminum is such a great tone material, but I just couldn't get used to the neck on mine. I always wanted one of the guitar Vs.

Hey bro...you never have said, what is it that you do not like about the neck on yours?
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

It feels like I'm playing a classical...high up on the neck it just gets really wide...just too big for my wussy hands I guess. I love it in the first couple of positions though.

Comment

Originally posted by big_black
          It feels like I'm playing a classical...high up on the neck it just gets really wide...just too big for my wussy hands I guess. I love it in the first couple of positions though.
          It does? On my neck in my opinion is too thin! Not alot of meat for my hands. and i like my p-basses and multi stringed basses.

The necks are different on our basses i know that for a fact.
          Jackson RR5,
          Jackson Warrior WRMG,
          Roland DB-900,

Comment

No, the 450G is a guitar, not a bass. I've never accually played an Alu Bass.

Comment

yeah...the metal neck basses had a slimmer neck...I for one LOVE the wide neck, in fact after I got a chance to play a TB I relized I liked the kramer better, because of the neck!
              If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

**Bump**
                Jackson RR5,
                Jackson Warrior WRMG,
                Roland DB-900,

Comment

Working...
                X