guitars, pedals, and amp for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitars, pedals, and amp for sale.

ok my friend wants me to try and sell all his gear for him. so heres the list
    1. fender MIM strat white with a maple neck black pearl pickgaurd fender texas special pickups and ferraglide saddles it comes with a case but its not that great the guitar is about 3 months old hardly ever played in good shape the pickups have been in for about a month. come with original pickups and pickgaurd and saddles $425
    2. epiphone les paul standard in vintage burst with a flame top upgrade son it are duncan alnico 2 pro bridge and neck. and grover locking tuners. it aslo comes with the original pickups and tuners $450
    3. gibson les paul studio lite it has been refinished it was when he got it the logo on the headstock is gone it was painted over and my friend was going to sand it and put a new decal set on it but never got past sanding it it has duncan distortion and what appears to be a 59 in it come with brown gibson case.$350
    4. prs tremonti se black it the pickups have been upgraded to duncans jb and 59 has sperzel locking tuners and chrome pick up rings. it come with all the original parts except the tuners. $350 the tremonti maybe sold waiting on a response.
    5. vox ad60 valvetronix head comes with box it was shipped in the manual and everything that came with it. $350
    6 boss blues driver pedal he bought it new but lost the box and papers $40
    7. boss metal zone no box or anything. $25
    if anyones interested in anything let me know i dont have pics of anything but we are working on getting some so hopefully we'll have them this week.

Re: guitars, pedals, and amp for sale.

im definitely interested in the metal zone. how much is shipping to area code 07620?

Comment

oh i forgot i don't have paypal and US only.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

PM sent
          Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

i have personally played the tremonti guys, if its not sold it's one killer guitar that rawks! this is one you need to jump on. i would if i had the extra money.

Comment

i now have pics on everything so if anyone wants to see them send me your email address. I would post them on here but they are big and theres a couple of each item.

Comment

les paul and vox amp sold. boss metal zone is sold as well still waiting on the tremonti

Comment

Working...
                X