New Lava Cables - Silent and Vintage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lava Cables - Silent and Vintage

Two new cables from Lava Cable - both can be chosen as options on the scroll down menus of purchase page on website:

Lava Silenet Cable (G&H quiet plug - eliminates popping when removing cable)

Lava Vintage Cable

Lava Man
    Lava Cable
    Your One-Stop High End Custom Cable Shop

Re: New Lava Cables - Silent and Vintage

Price? Are you a dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion1
      Price? Are you a dealer?
      yeah..tell us more!
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I read the website seems the price is on par with other high end cables... Monster Cable, Pro Co. Excalliber and Sir Tweed, and any of the higher end Spectraflex. I thought the premise with the lava cables was high end cables without the high end price... If you are paying more than $1 per foot stick with George L's...

Comment

What exactly is the benefit of a wood plug other than cosmetic for jazzers?

Comment

No benefit of wood jacketed plug other than cosmetic. $29.95 for 20' cable is actually much lower than most other high end cables. I am the owner operator of Lava Cable.
            Lava Man
            Lava Cable
            Your One-Stop High End Custom Cable Shop

Comment

$29 looks like a great deal. Do these suckers have a lifetime warranty?
              MY MUSIC

When the going get's tough I get a machinegun.

Comment

Originally posted by RGN
                $29 looks like a great deal. Do these suckers have a lifetime warranty?
                here's a bit of text taken from the Lava Cable's front page:
                "Affordable high-end guitar, microphone, speaker cable and power cord using the best available cable and connectors on the market. They come with a lifetime warranty. Lava Cable is the "working musicians" high-end cable. It was created by a musician for musicians frustrated with the ridiculous prices of high-end cable."

Hope that helps!

Canare cables are excellent for the price you get them for. Thats all I use with my rig.

EDIT - Hey Lava Man.. can a person send you guys a long (more then 20') of Canare GS-6 cable and you guys make the cables for them according to what they need?
                Last edited by Duke of Metal; 07-14-2005, 11:00 PM.
                www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Working...
                X