Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint Roland cube 60watt.

Actually in brand new condition.
    I got it a few months ago, it will be awesome for anyone who wants a good amp to take to clubs and gig with, or even a practice amp. (It can get loud, but if you turn it down it works great for bedroom volumes also.)

Im selling it because I need to pay off a new peavey tube amp I bought.

I've played it no more than 3-5 hours at most, and I've never had it cranked above 4.

Heres some pictures, Im asking $300 (obo) because its in exceptional condition with such little usage. Email me if you are interested, [email protected]

(I took thies pictures the day I put this post up)

We can share shipping charges.
    Last edited by Mephis; 07-21-2005, 07:40 PM. Reason: Added pictures
    Carvin custom strat (P-Rails/hotrails/single - Tuned Eb) -> Pod XT - - 6505+ Halfstack

Re: Mint Roland cube 60watt.

in all honesty can anyone comment on how these things compare to line6 spiders of roughly the same size? I know the general comparison, but any specifics would help me
    '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Comment

^I'll help you out, as I've also got a Cube 60 that I need to sell to pay off a tube amp.

I've had mine for a year and love it to death. I've compared it to both Spider IIs and Flextone IIIs as far as line 6 goes. Everything on the Cube blows the Spider out of the water. There isn't even a comparison. The Cube sounds so much more real.

The cleans and low gain on the Flex are slightly better, but the high gain models on the Cube are much better than the Flex. The modulation on the Cube is better but the reverb and delay on the Flex are better.

$300 seems like a very fair price to me. Good luck, Mephis!

Edit: Looks live you've got an original Spider, right? From what I'm told, those are more on par with the Flextones than the Spider IIs as far as sound quality.
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Believe it or not, I started on drums. Then I decided to become a musician.

Comment

yea, those newer Spiders are muddy and bassy overall..... i think the Roland's sound alot better as well
        http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
        >cord<
        1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

yea, Could someone also tell me if Im asking to much? I can't come down much because how much I need to get out of it to pay my new amp off.

And btw, its a small sized amp, very small. Its not much bigger than the speaker.

Its going to ebay soon if some one doesn't make a serious offer.
          Last edited by Mephis; 08-28-2005, 06:46 PM.
          Carvin custom strat (P-Rails/hotrails/single - Tuned Eb) -> Pod XT - - 6505+ Halfstack

Comment

I'm putting mine up on the bay tomorrow. I'm hoping to get $300 including two boss footswitches, but I expect somewhere around $275 total. It's deffinatly worth $300 but I don't know that people will actually pay that much.

Someone buy it from him! It's a really cool little amp!

Comment

Its going to ebay today, someone email me or you'll be missing out.

Comment

Guitar community and forums at ultimate-guitar.com website

There's this guy. He was going to buy mine but didn't want to do ebay. $300 may be a tad bit steap, but you could probably work something out.

Comment

Working...
                X