WTB: QP Tele Lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: QP Tele Lead

Any one have one they want to sell or trade?
    Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Re: WTB: QP Tele Lead

Mine's untapped, are you interested?

I have the neck too.

Luke
    “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Just need the bridge, I've got an Alnico II Pro humbucker in the neck and just need something to balance the output between the two. How much R U asking?
      Trainspotter

Comment

Check your PMs.
        “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Hey saladin; Do you basically have this Tele:

If you do, I'd love to hear a review once you get it set up the way you want. I'm toying with the idea of getting one of these, (or the HH), and would love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks;
          Artie

Comment

Hey ArtieToo! Actually I'll be putting the QP in a new Squier Standard (Walnut stain), I've already put an Alnico II Pro HB in the neck and it currently has a Vintage Tele Stack in the bridge. I've replaced the stock 500k pots with CTS250k's and I'm surprised of how it transformed the A2P in the neck. It didn't sound right to me with the 500k pots. My main Tele has a set of 59's so maybe I'm used to their darker sound. Now the A2P sounds like a nice jazz guitar, perfect for me. The Vintage Stack is not bad but I play late 70's punk(THink Patty Smith meets Joy Division) and I need a little more balls in the bridge. I tried a Tele Hot Rails but that's not the sound I'm after. I'll keep you posted when the QP come in. BTW-59's sound KILLER in a Tele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Trainspotter

Comment

Working...
            X