FS possibly Traynor YBA-1 Late 60s Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS possibly Traynor YBA-1 Late 60s Model

Hey guys, i just wanted to give you the heads up, I may be letting go my Traynor YBA-1. I jsut got it a few weeks ago, but its not what im looking for. I like an el84 tone more than the 34 i get from it. It is in great condition, the only flaws are that the tolex on the tube guard is lifting up on the corners. Aside from that the tolex is in immaculate shape. It was just retubed with ame Svetlana EL34s and Mesa 12ax7s and sounds great. It has been converted to three prong power for safer operation and is yet unmodded. Currently my only stock amp. Im letting it go for $500 shipped to the continental US. Im still not sure if it will be up, I need to see if my G&L sells and my GMP sells, but If anyone is interested, I may sell it.
    Thanks a lot,
    Brian

Once again $500 shipped to the continental US
    Gypsy, give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you.

Re: FS possibly Traynor YBA-1 Late 60s Model

Any trade interest? I have several old heads that sound great. Shoot me a note if interested. [email protected] I am heading to Maine on Sunday and will be gone for 8 days, so we can yak now and if it seems cool we can go from there.

Thanks!!
    ]
    FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

Re: FS possibly Traynor YBA-1 Late 60s Model

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      Any trade interest? I have several old heads that sound great. Shoot me a note if interested. [email protected] I am heading to Maine on Sunday and will be gone for 8 days, so we can yak now and if it seems cool we can go from there.

Thanks!!

Well, shes getting traded with Kevlar300.
      Later,
      Brian
      Gypsy, give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you.

Comment

Working...
      X