LOTS of stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTS of stuff for sale

I'm gonna be unloading a lot of stuff in an effor to fuel my GAS. I do not have photos of some of these items yet, but if interest brews, I would be more than happy to snap some. I'll be selling the following...

Fender Stratacoustic.... spur of the moment purchase... I don't really even play acoustic. the guitar sounds ok unplugged. kinda has a vintage acoustic guitar tone, kinda dull sounding if you know what I mean. plugged in however it sounds great. the guitar plays very very nicely. it plays a lot like an electric guitar, which is the main reason I bought it ( as well as to use in my studio) guitar is black. in great condition, near mint with Fender gig bag. the only problem with it is I had to put a shim in the neck pocket to get the action where I wanted it, but you woulda never known if I hadn't said so and you hadn't taken the neck off. $150ish

Dean Stylist Deluxe Archtop hollowbody the top of the line of the stylist series. this is a pretty rare model. I had a heck of a hard time even finding a picture of it online. I have never seen one like it on ebay. I beleive the guitar is about 7 years old or so, but I am not sure. it is a gorgeous guitar! spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, and GORGEOUS flamed maple back and sides. all gold hoardware, but showing some discoloration, and very minor tarnishing. Abalone body binding, pearl block inlays, black pickguard, gold covered pickups, and grover tuners. the guitar has a very nice tone! I used it for cleans through my Mesa/Boogie V-Twin on the clean setting through my Peavey Classic 30 and it sounded killer! it's also pretty loud unplugged being a hollowbody. comes with a Dean hardshell case, humidifier, and a strap I made outa 2 strap ends and black seatbelt material. very nice strat with dunlop straplocks. looking to get $300

Boss GT-5 Multi-effects processor with manual and a Boss FS-5U control pedal. this thing is so underated! it does EVERYTHING! thing is with these is most people bought em, and just used factory presets, or just tweaked with em a little bit. I went all out with it. I made a lot of effects from scratch, and really tweaked the heck outa the custom preamps and got really really good results! if I recorded it direct (which I did often) you would think I was playing through a tube amp or preamp. I am a tone freak, and I would not be saying this if it wasn't true. the pedal is in overall good condition. I just spent a lotta time cleaning it up and getting it ready to sell. also keep in mind that it has MIDI and you can get a MIDI cable to connect it to your computer for around $20 and download free software to, save, edit, download, and store patches inca case the 250 patches on it already aren't enough.... thinking around $200

White Peavey Nitro guitar body (sorta straty) with a black Khaller bridge and all the pieces for the locking nut. only missing the trem arm. the body is kinda beat up, but it is still usable. there is a small crack at one of the bridge posts, and one of the bridge posts is slightly bent. square neck pocket. rear rout. comes with pots, and a pickup as well (I think it's stock) 1 angled humbucker rout. this would be a great project guitar. I'm sure it would be really nice once it was all together. the guy I got it from had it together and working. he just wanted to keep the neck for another project. I don't even know what to ask for it. I paid a lot more for it than it's worth.... not sure why. never even used it. just make an offer. I don't expect to get much outa it.

might sell my Line 6 POD 2.0 too. if I do I'll be sure to update it here.

....I keep thinking there was somthing else....? I'll post it if I forgot somthing.
    Dean Icon with pre-1985 handwound PRS HFS and PRS 7 Mesa/Boogie V-Twin with 2 EH 12AX7s -> Peavey Classic 30 loaded with a G12 Vintage Celestion 30 -> Hartke GH 412 4x12 cab

Re: LOTS of stuff for sale

.... feel free to make me an offer too
    Dean Icon with pre-1985 handwound PRS HFS and PRS 7 Mesa/Boogie V-Twin with 2 EH 12AX7s -> Peavey Classic 30 loaded with a G12 Vintage Celestion 30 -> Hartke GH 412 4x12 cab

Comment

PM Sent on Nitro body
      www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

pm sent about fender stratacoustic!
        Epiphone Les Paul Studio (59 neck and JB bridge)
        Marshall Valvestate 8080 (80 watts)
        Korg AX1500G multi-fx
        RAT
        Boss PH-1r
        Ibanez cf-7
        Ibanwz ts-7
        Danelectro tremolo
        Vintage RAT - needs a fix!

Not much else - it does the job

Dooogz is taking a break from SD - ill be back soon crew!

Comment

photos

Comment

Working...
          X