Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- Stuff

Seymour Duncan JB Jr.

Overwound Gibson P-100s. These are firebreathing humbucking stacked coil soapbars. If memory serves, they were wound by either Mike Smith or Lindy Fralin, the bridge is wound up to about 15K and the bridge around 12K. The neck pickup has an extension on the lead.

Hot WolfeTone Tele bridge pickup. The point on the base of the pickup was shaved down to fit a different guitar. What this needs to be fully functional as a Tele bridge pickup is a metal baseplate on the bottom, so it'll mount to the bridge properly.

Schaller 455 with Graph Tech String Saver Saddles. This is the alternative to the Badass wraparound bridge. It's much easier to restring than the Badass, and the string tension is brought down more onto the saddles than it is on the Badass. The Graph Tech saddles have been filed to fit my old LP Special.

*Recipient of the 2006 Time Magazine "Man Of The Year" Award*
    Originally posted by Slash2987
    Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
    Originally posted by PVFan
    I'm a good sex man.
    Originally posted by Grumpy
    I am just jug the merlot.

Re: FS- Stuff

Originally posted by The Golden Boy
    Seymour Duncan JB Jr.

Overwound Gibson P-100s. These are firebreathing humbucking stacked coil soapbars. If memory serves, they were wound by either Mike Smith or Lindy Fralin, the bridge is wound up to about 15K and the bridge around 12K. The neck pickup has an extension on the lead.

Hot WolfeTone Tele bridge pickup. The point on the base of the pickup was shaved down to fit a different guitar. What this needs to be fully functional as a Tele bridge pickup is a metal baseplate on the bottom, so it'll mount to the bridge properly.

Schaller 455 with Graph Tech String Saver Saddles. This is the alternative to the Badass wraparound bridge. It's much easier to restring than the Badass, and the string tension is brought down more onto the saddles than it is on the Badass. The Graph Tech saddles have been filed to fit my old LP Special.

What will you take for the wraparound? Will it fit a Gibson LP Junior?
    teles? voxes? what is happening to me?!

Comment

Originally posted by twoheadedboy
      What will you take for the wraparound? Will it fit a Gibson LP Junior?
      That bridge is made to replace the Gibson wraparound bridges. I had it on an LP Special.

If you've got a Jr and it intonates with the wraparound bar, I'd honestly stay with that- that's why this bridge is still in the foam- it was on the guitar for maybe a month. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just that I think you'll get much better tonal results with the stock bridge, the biggest upgrade is the lightweight piece- which comes on the Historics.
      Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
      I'm a good sex man.

Comment

how much are you looking to get for the p90s?

will you sell them separately, or only as a set?

Comment

The reason I'm getting rid of the regular tailpiece is that it doesn't intonate properly.

QUOTE=The Golden Boy]That bridge is made to replace the Gibson wraparound bridges. I had it on an LP Special.

If you've got a Jr and it intonates with the wraparound bar, I'd honestly stay with that- that's why this bridge is still in the foam- it was on the guitar for maybe a month. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just that I think you'll get much better tonal results with the stock bridge, the biggest upgrade is the lightweight piece- which comes on the Historics.[/QUOTE]
          teles? voxes? what is happening to me?!

Comment

Originally posted by mig50
            how much are you looking to get for the p90s?

will you sell them separately, or only as a set?
            They're P-100s- I'd like to sell them for $110 for the set, or I guess $60 a piece, plus shipping.
            Last edited by The Golden Boy; 11-12-2005, 09:43 AM.
            I'm a good sex man.

Comment

Originally posted by twoheadedboy
              The reason I'm getting rid of the regular tailpiece is that it doesn't intonate properly.
              Just making sure $65 plus shipping.
              I'm a good sex man.

Comment

Is the jb jr neck or bridge?

Comment

how much do you want for the P100?

Comment

Working...