WTT SD Tweak Fuzz for Overdrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT SD Tweak Fuzz for Overdrive

Hey dudes. I'm looking for a really nice overdrive. I'm using a bad monkey right now and I like the tone a lot but it isn't true bypass and that bothers me a little. The Tweak Fuzz is amazing but I would use a nice overdrive more than a fuzz. My TF is in almost perfect condition with very little playing time and has the original box. Companies that I'm interested in are Carl Martin, Hao, Barber, Fulltone, stuff like that. I'd be willing to do the TF + Cash, so let me know what you have to offer.
    teles? voxes? what is happening to me?!

Re: WTT SD Tweak Fuzz for Overdrive

I dought it's what you would want but I have a Boss Blues Driver.

Comment

sorry, not so interested in the blues driver.

Comment

How many pedals do you use on your board? If it's more than 2 or 3, a non-TB pedal is actually a fairly good idea.
        After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

haha, I'm not at the point of needing a board yet. The only pedal besides the Tweak Fuzz that I'm using is the Bad Monkey. I tend to use a tone that is pretty dark and smooth to begin with, and non-TB pedals really seem to make it seem dull and dead, plus there are a couple things about the Bad Monkey that I don't like so much.

Here's an update. I'll take $75US + shipping for the Tweak Fuzz. Remember, this pedal is as new in original box.

Comment

Originally posted by twoheadedboy
            haha, I'm not at the point of needing a board yet. The only pedal besides the Tweak Fuzz that I'm using is the Bad Monkey. I tend to use a tone that is pretty dark and smooth to begin with, and non-TB pedals really seem to make it seem dull and dead, plus there are a couple things about the Bad Monkey that I don't like so much.

Here's an update. I'll take $75US + shipping for the Tweak Fuzz. Remember, this pedal is as new in original box.
            Yeah, a TB pedal will be nice in your setup then. Once you start adding more, the non-TB pedals can act as a buffer to sort of liven your signal up after it deteriorates a bit from traversing all the cables and pedals.

Comment

Cool advice, thanks! I'm not really looking to run too many pedals, but who knows what I'll end up wanting. Right now the most I want is a nice overdrive and a fuzz like a zvex fuzz factory.

Comment

Originally posted by twoheadedboy
                Cool advice, thanks! I'm not really looking to run too many pedals, but who knows what I'll end up wanting. Right now the most I want is a nice overdrive and a fuzz like a zvex fuzz factory.

I don't really run very many, a tuner, pair of ODs (Hermida Zendrive and Mosferatu), and a delay. OD pedals can be addicting, they come in so many flavors. Anyways, I'll let your thread get back to regularly scheduled programming now .

Comment

I'm the kind of guy who just wants one really nice flavor of overdrive that I can kick a bit higher with a nice OD or roll back for a nice pretty clean sound. Occasionally I want to destroy the world with fuzz.

Comment

Working...
                  X