WTB: PGb or PG+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: PGb or PG+

Ok guys...I looking for another PG...either a bridge or a PG+ would work. Would prefer Zebra...black would do would also prefer logo'd. MUST have long leads and would like to be as "hot" as possible...let me know what you have guys!

Thanks
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: WTB: PGb or PG+

You are still on the quest for a really hot PG, good luck! Someone here had an 8.7k one, but it sounded like he wasn't going to be giving that one up very soon.
    '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

I got one offer but I would love to have a Zebra...or a really hot one no matter what the colour...anybody?
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

still looking...I know somebody has something that is sitting in a box full of pickups they hate...I love them, hit me up!

Comment

Working...
        X