WANTED: Agile RK-500 or the guy who sold me my 12 string

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Agile RK-500 or the guy who sold me my 12 string

The rk-500 is the rick 330 shape they had a while back and I really really want one now, I remember that guy having one, does anyone know who I mean?
    For some reason I'm thinking it was gt5litre (may be a little off). Anyway, anyone know how I can get ahold of this guy?

Longshot, I know :-\
    Originally posted by krankguitarist
    And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Re: WANTED: Agile RK-500 or the guy who sold me my 12 string

check ebay.. they show up their
    '05 Gibson SG Standard
    '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
    PRS IRW McCarty
    '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
    82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

Hi Rush,
      It is Brent. I had an RK500 about a year ago. Great rythym guitar by the way. There was one on EBAY a few days ago. Agile has a new guitar the Harm 3 12-string. Comes with 3 mini-buckers, shorter headstock and a mahogany body for 350 bucks. Comes as a 6-string for 330 dollars.

gt5litre

Comment

Originally posted by gt5litre
        Hi Rush,
        It is Brent. I had an RK500 about a year ago. Great rythym guitar by the way. There was one on EBAY a few days ago. Agile has a new guitar the Harm 3 12-string. Comes with 3 mini-buckers, shorter headstock and a mahogany body for 350 bucks. Comes as a 6-string for 330 dollars.
        gt5litre
        yeah, i've seen that new agile, but it's just not the same I really wish I would've had the cash to get that one from you. There's one on ebay, but it's the natural finish, and I want the fake fireglo :-p

Well, if you happen to see any, let me know I guess, I'm looking!
        Originally posted by krankguitarist
        And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Working...
        X