No announcement yet.

Complete Callaham Steel Locking ABR, Tailpiece, Locking Studs, Nickle, As New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Callaham Steel Locking ABR, Tailpiece, Locking Studs, Nickle, As New

Bought this for a Les Paul that I converted from a Nashville to an ABR, but I didn’t end up keeping the guitar. This wasn’t on the guitar much more than 30 days, so the condition is as new, except for two very small scratches below one screw on the bridge where the screwdriver slipped. For me, flathead screws should be illegal...we just don’t get along.

Anyhow, this is a nice set. The bridge locks, the tailpiece locks, the tailpiece has height adjustment spacers like the Faber system to set it at different heights and still have it making solid contact with the body. If your guitar already has an ABR, this bridge will drop right on the existing posts. If you have a Nashville Bridge, you will need to order the Nashville conversion posts from Callaham. They are $18. If you wanted the Callaham Vintage Steel bridge posts and thumbwheels, they cost $12 to order.

Callaham makes the nicest hardware on the market. I have used his Strat hardware for years. This stuff is also of incredible quality. Gives your Les Paul a slightly brighter tone, opens up some of the higher frequencies, to my ears anyhow.

Tags are still on the bags where I ordered direct from Callaham. The whole set cost $304.50 to order. Let’s say $250 shipped to your door anywhere in the Lower 48. Pics below. Sorry the pic is a bit cut off on the top. I had to make the file smaller to get it to upload and I’m not very good with that stuff.

Click image for larger version  Name:	63EAB2F6-478D-44E9-8AE9-22A4C1526EAC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	126.2 KB ID:	6038376

Click image for larger version  Name:	16038D41-53EB-4B2B-8EF5-7D6EC347F5B4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	74.0 KB ID:	6038377
    Last edited by Leon Of Late; 12-13-2020, 08:29 PM.
    Play more guitar.

Bump. Would take $225 but that is the low end. This is quality stuff. This will really help the tone of your Les Paul. For those of you that know hardware, Callaham makes some of the best on the market, arguably the best.
    Play more guitar.

Comment

Working...
    X