Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarzio Norton F Spaced

sold
    Last edited by 51501984; 08-08-2021, 07:36 PM.
    When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Would you be interested in using USPS Small Flat Rate box to ship to Hawaii?
    I'd like to check the Norton out, never played one.

Comment

Originally posted by Monsta-Tone View Post
      Would you be interested in using USPS Small Flat Rate box to ship to Hawaii?
      I'd like to check the Norton out, never played one.
      Send me a dm

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Just a helpful bump, the non-air Norton is one of my favorite bridge pickups, the midrange of a TZ with much tighter low end and great harmonics. If it was all black I probably would have already picked it up as a spare.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                      Just a helpful bump, the non-air Norton is one of my favorite bridge pickups, the midrange of a TZ with much tighter low end and great harmonics. If it was all black I probably would have already picked it up as a spare.
                      Thanks for this did not notice it was a Norton not Air Norton. Let me look harder into it been a while since I had one might play on it.
                      Guitars
                      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                          X