banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: assortment of Single Coils (Seymour Duncan, Nordstrand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: assortment of Single Coils (Seymour Duncan, Nordstrand)

I have a whole bunch of single coils I want to get rid of.

A few are the Quarter pounder for strat, with tap (I think or 3 of the four), one is the 'regular' QP.

1x SSL5 MIDDLE !!

2x SSL2 flat stagger

Asking a whopping 25E/piece for this.

Oh, no photo of the Nordstrand yet but I mean... it's a set of single coils. You know what they look like.

The Nordstrand goes for 75E for the whole set.

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Are the Northstrands still around?
          I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Originally posted by orpheo View Post
            Bump.
            Are the Northstrands still around?

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Hey, yes! They are!! Sorry man, I was with the missus on a short trip abroad, so I wasn't following the forum that closely.

Nordstrands still available. I was planning on installing them in a guitar if I had no takers, but there you are!

Comment

Okay folks, the Nordstrands are gone.
                But you can still ask Orpheo about the Duncans.

Bump for a great seller!

Comment

Bump! I wanna get rid of these singlecoils, folks!

Comment

All pickups are reserved!

Comment

Working...
                    X