Peavey Amp Sell Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Amp Sell Off

I'm going to downsize, so most of my amps will be sold off.

I'll hold on to my C30 and my VIP 3, probably one C20 and my Windsor Studio.Studio

My Penta and Windsor half stack are already spoken for, but otherwise feel free to make me an offer.

Shipping will be on you, but if you are nearby or between here and Key West it would be a meet up.

Best,
    JP
    Here is a link: James Paul's Peaveys
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Where is "here"? I thought you were in Ohio.(?)

Comment

I am in Columbus OH.

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

...and I'll keep my Decade. Had that thing since '86 and did not once think about selling it through this Josh Homme insanity.

Comment

Also probably need to pay shipping myself and get something to Erlend_G .

Comment

The link above is missing my backup Triple XXX head and my powered 18" sub. I also have an empty 6505 straight 412. I'm thinking Erl gets my spare C20 or Piranha, his choice and I eat shipping. Chime in quick Erlend_G.

Comment

Gonna will all my pedals to LPB....all 9 or 10 of them...well, I'll probably keep my TU-2, GE-7, SFX-1 and Diamondhead in tribute. Not wanting to part with any guitars, but may find a pickup or 2 I can let go.

C'mon Pig, be the man we know you are. Show the F up.

Comment

My daughter knicked my JSX MC. She has been using it anyway.

Comment

Wake the F up Erl! I even PM'd you.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                    I am in Columbus OH.
                    OK, you got me with the anywhere between here and Key West thing. It went over my head and I was like "JP lives in southern Florida now?".

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post

OK, you got me with the anywhere between here and Key West thing. It went over my head and I was like "JP lives in southern Florida now?".
                      My daughter is in FL, but if you want something, speak up and I can probably drive it fairly close to you.

Comment

I wish for your XXX, but I can't even afford one X right now, let alone three. I just have a silly thing about knowing everyone's general location. Good luck and hope you get them sold before we have another sky-is-falling tube shortage.

Comment

I've slowly been downsizing in preparation for a move to Key West in a couple months. Good luck with your sale and let me Know when you're in town

Comment

Hello JamesPaul!

Thanks a ton for your offer. I'm sorry I didn't chime in sooner (been offline.)

If you want to /still can send me a gift, I'll arrange to atleast pay for shipping!

Rock on mate!! \m/
                            -Erlend ♪
                            If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

PM'd you. It's all good.

Comment

Working...
                              X