banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSA Telecaster Player plus $608 (40% off)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA Telecaster Player plus $608 (40% off)

Fender 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, 3-Color Sunburst (0147342300) https://a.co/d/fN70zhE

That is a cool mod platform. I could see myself going with a Hotrails in the bridge and some type of humbucker in the neck. That pickguard and the middle pickup would have to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      That is a cool mod platform. I could see myself going with a Hotrails in the bridge and some type of humbucker in the neck. That pickguard and the middle pickup would have to go.
      I really like everything about it except the pickups. I think I’m going hotrails with my next tele too. I have a middle in my tele and I thought I’d use it much more than I do.

Hotrails and a 59 is what Mike Stern uses so you’d be in good company.

Comment

I can see a 59 working. I prefer to go a bit hot in my Tele necks. I have a TV Jones Classic + bridge in one neck and a Maxon Super 70 bridge in the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          I can see a 59 working. I prefer to go a bit hot in my Tele necks. I have a TV Jones Classic + bridge in one neck and a Maxon Super 70 bridge in the other.
          Another chance for you, now SH already

Musician's Friend adds a fresh Stupid Deal of the Day every day. These deals are in limited quantities so act now to get the best deals across every instrument category.

Comment

both of those are pretty damn cool. and $300 is tempting

Comment

Jerry Donahue in bridge, Antiquity Surfer in middle, probably a mini humbucker in the neck.

Comment

Working...
              X