Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS 2007 CUSTOM ONE OFF SINGLECUT BUILT FOR KEITH NELSON OF BUCKCHERRY

For your consideration...

I'm offering up this one of a kind PRS that stimulates many guitar players wants and needs!

This a total ONE-OFF CUSTOM BUILD. This guitar was made in 2007 for Keith Nelson, founding member and guitar player for the rock band, BUCKCHERRY.

I have chatted with Keith, via Instagram, and he has personally confirmed that this was his guitar.

At first glance, this looks like a PRS Singlecut with p90s... but it's actually MUCH MORE! This custom one-off build has factory Fralin p90s and a Piezo bridge! It also has multi-ply binding on the front and back of the body, which is very unusual for the singlecuts. The neck is a rounded 50s carve. The neck is topped with a bound Ebony fretboard. There is a custom Jolly Rodger inlay at the 12th fret with Keith's initials. The headstock sports a bound and inlayed Ebony overlay as well as a custom truss rod cover.

There are NO cracks, NO breaks, No repairs. The guitar is totally bone stock. There are some indentations on the front of the guitar, near where your hand would rest...those are from Keith's metal bracelets. As usual, with a black guitar, there are plenty of polish swirls.

As far as the playability and tone...........Everything you would expect from a USA Core PRS!!!! The Fralin P90s sound fabulous!!! The Piezo bridge give you very nice acoustic tones and the ability to blend them with the p90s!!! All electronics work flawlessly. The setup us PERFECT!!! Low, fast...plays like butter!!!!

Weighs 8 lbs, 12 oz.

$4800 plus shipping. I accept paypal gift, Zelle, personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders and cash in person pickup.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4955 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4956 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4957 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4958 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4959 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4960 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4961 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4962 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4963 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4964 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4966 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_5514 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_5513 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_5512 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_5509 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_5508 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_5507 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

TRADE PENDING
    I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Comment

Working...
    X