Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 FENDER USA STRAT PLUS DELUXE

For your consideration...

I have a Super Cool 1997 Fender USA Strat Plus. This Strat couples classic design with modern, player friendly components!

This model features the blue/red/silver Lace Sensor pickups...which give an articulate, smooth tone.

Also exclusive to this model id the Floyd Rose SINGLE locking trem. Along with the LSR Roller nut and Fender locking tuners....This Strat HOLDS TUNE INCREDIBLY WELL...even with moderate tremolo use!!! Its incredible.

Maple neck with some lacquer wear on the fretboard. The frets are in great condition. Roller nut and tuners all function perfectly. There is a little rash on the back. The rest of the guitar show typical honest play wear for a 26 year old guitar. NO CRACKS, NO BREAKS, NO REPAIRS

All electronics and hardware are factory stock. Original Fender USA case and trem bar included.

The Strat Pluss with the Floyd option are getting hard to find and are quickly rising in value!!!

$1200 plus shipping...I accept Paypal gift, Zelle, personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, and personal cash deals.

Thanks for looking!!!

Pics here…

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Ttt

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
      X