PSA Ibanez Mikro $129 in Adorama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA Ibanez Mikro $129 in Adorama

These are great as a modding platform. And I know there’s a few tweakers in this forum

Those are quite decent platforms just as they are.
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Seems like short scale could make switching back & forth between guitar and bass easier.
      Less effort, and less of a difference in note spread for your fingers.

Haven't had a problem switching myself, but I've been playing both for decades.
      Still, for a guitarist who's new to bass - or just doing a few demo tracks - I think short scale might be helpful.
      "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
        Seems like short scale could make switching back & forth between guitar and bass easier.
        Less effort, and less of a difference in note spread for your fingers.

Haven't had a problem switching myself, but I've been playing both for decades.
        Still, for a guitarist who's new to bass - or just doing a few demo tracks - I think short scale might be helpful.
        Had one (foolishly sold it-DERP!) and you're exactly right. It's a bass for guitar players.

Larry

Comment

oh dam, so tempting. Tired of my 5 string, I never use that low B. Not sure I want short scale tho, but love that shape and smaller would be easier to store hmmmmm

gah, they even have tobacco burst, my weakness (that one is a little more)

Comment

Working...
          X