FS protone body rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS protone body rot

i purchased this pedal about 2 months ago then paid to have the 9v adapter jack installed by dennis at protone. it is a factory 2nd which from what i under stand the only thing that makes it a 2nd is the stripes are green instead of brown. the pedal sounds good just not my thing. its pretty high gain. they have sound clips on the protone site if anyone is interested. I am asking $50 + shipping which should only be about $5. that is right at half of what i have in it after getting the 9v jack installed. U.S. only sorry i dont have paypal.

Re: FS protone body rot

i will also do some trading on a black pearl tele pickguard as long as it has the neck pickup height screw holes. i am also looking for a set of fender locking tuners in satin.

Comment

I've read that the Body Rot pedal is best suited to modern metal. How well does it work for more of an old school metal/hard rock tone? Old Sabbath, Priest, Accept, etc. Thanx.
      "The disgusting stink of a too loud electric guitar. Now that's my idea of a good time." Frank Zappa

Comment

i used it for the sabbath type sound and it worked very well. but it will do just aobut nay kind of metal. its got that grainy sound to it like sabbath has. and it works good for C.O.C. as well.

Comment

Cool. I'll get back to you soon. Working on selling my Visual Sound H20 so I have the funds. Body Rot sounds right up my alley. Thanx.
          "The disgusting stink of a too loud electric guitar. Now that's my idea of a good time." Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
          X