Fishman Modern Ceramic Bridge Humbucker Like New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishman Modern Ceramic Bridge Humbucker Like New

Selling my like new Modern Ceramic bridge humbucker along with the re-chargeable battery...Both items have about 3 hours on them and removed them both and boxed each up in their own original boxes.

The pickup has the Black Nickel cover with no scratches of any kind..in like new condition..battery the same..like new condition..both come in original boxes..the pickup has the push/pull pot that I used and an un-used new pot that I guess was for a tone control to use,which I didn't..all original wiring and paperwork including instructions on how to wire it up along with the diagram of the single pickup wiring install..also the pickups push/pull pot changes the 2 voicings of the pickup..
    It comes with the battery and charging module..Fishman charger and cable and all paperwork showing how to plug it in and start charging.

I must sell both together and only asking $90 shipped.. Lower 48 US States only please..No Trades..

If interested please message me here and I will get right back to you.

I can email and text pictures to you right away if and when needed...I have not been on this or any forum for awhile due to health issues and only reason trying to sell this setup..It absolutely sounds amazing..

I will send you a message here right away or text if you prefer the tracking number and estimated time of arrival along with a picture of the receipt showing the shipping / shipped info.

Thanks for looking...i am glad to see the forum still going strong..hoping I can come back here to visit soon.

Price drop to $90
    Last edited by moshpit817; 08-02-2023, 08:04 PM.

Price dropped to $90 for Pickup and battery kit.

Comment

Price drop to $80 if you want it..

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Juankyman View Post
          Pm sent
          Thanks for looking..

Comment

Sold ! Thank you !

Comment

Working...