FS: Marshall Origin 20H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Marshall Origin 20H

Marshall Origin 20: Here's a lovingly recreated Marshall Plexi circuit. 20 watts, with 3 power settings to keep the volume under control. Boost function is really nice. It's been used in the garage, no gigs. The tolex has a ding or two. Otherwise very clean. 3-12ax7 tubes, 2-EL34s. Great pedal platform.

Even includes the original box. $450

EDIT: SOLD!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trevorus; 11-06-2023, 08:48 PM.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

I'm bumping this because I really hope that someone else picks this up.

Comment

can these get into UFO (strangers in the night) territory?

Comment

The GAS is strong with this one. I'm a Plexi guy, and a lower watt Plexi with EL34s is unique and damn tempting.

Comment

Man, I love these amps.
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Listed on the Facebook Marketplace, Reverb, Sweetwater... get it while it's hot!
            ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...

Comment

I know someone that has one of those. It sounds great.

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Good deal. Happy you got it sold. Someone on my local Facebook is selling an Orgin FULL STACK for $1050. That is a killer deal as well for the amp + an A & B set of cabs.
                  Play more guitar.

Comment

Working...
                  X