Pedals 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals 4 Sale

Got a few great pedals looking for a new home!

Strymon Lex Rotary Speaker Emulator.
    One of the greatest most musical pedals ever created. The Strymon Lex is the very best Leslie speaker emulator ever designed. Make your guitar sound like a Hammond B3 onstage and turn heads.
    I'm going to regret selling this one for sure!
    Check all the youtubes. $220. Money order, Venmo, or Zelle.

Boss PS-6 Harmonist. One of the funnest FX pedals, especially if you're looking for something musically inspiring and modern. Does every type of dual note harmony, Hammond organ tones, and an awesome pitch bender for taking a note up to a scream or nosedived.
    $100 for a mint condition modern classic....the best version of the Boss Pitch Shifter!​ Add it to the Lex for the ultimate Hammond/Leslie guitar tone!

T Rex Viper Vibrato true photo cell uni vibe pedal. I've had them all...original, numerous Fulltone Deja Vibes, Voodoo Lab, Dunlop, etc. The rare expensive Viper was my favorite.
    $220 takes this mint beautiful snakeskin pedal. You won't be disappointed.
    Hear it here

Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter.
    The best tremolo pedal ever made. It can simulate a Fender amp vibrato circuit to the T, but allows you to fine tune it, including tap tempo so it's in time with the beat. The pedal is so tweakable, you can even do Steve Stevens ray gun FX.
    Used lightly in studio, so it's flawless and like new in box. $80​

Digitech Hyper Phaser is the the most versatile phaser pedal ever developed.
    It's like having an advanced rackmount piece in a pedal format. It is infinitely tweakable and very musical and inspiring.
    $60 is a steal.

Shark Stage & Studio Tuner Pedal SN-10S In box.
    Industry standard pedal tuner.
    Great for stage use, and easy to read for old eyes. Grab this today for your pedalboard! $25​

All are in 99 - 100% primo condition. Light studio use only.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

can't send a message, just wanted to say hi and cool to see you on here again. hope you're doing ok

Comment

Well, I'd finally had enough of California after living all over southern CA for 40 years. Now, I live in eastern WA (the sane side) a quarter mile from the Columbia and Yakima Rivers.
      My big hobbies nowadays are fishing and handcrafting holsters in my leather shop.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
      X